No, this isn’t a tank tread, this is a 0.5m long Cable Carrier with 10x15mm bits composing its main body and two screw fasteners at each end for efficient mounting. Sometimes called a “drag chain,” each carrier can be used in projects with a large number of moving parts to protect internally installed cables, pipes, or tubes so they can be bent and moved while remaining protected. Cable carriers can most commonly been found in 3D printers and CNC machines but they can be used in any situation where you need cables or tubes to bend without risk of them being damaged or wearing out prematurely.
This specific cable carrier offers inner dimensions of 10mm (height) by 15mm (wide), an outer width of 22mm, and a bend radius of 20mm. Additionally, these carriers are thin enough to fit into an Actobotics channel, making custom slide machines or other projects even easier to manage. Much like a chain, individual links can be added or removed to make custom lengths.
- Inner Bit Height: 10mm
- Inner Bit Width: 15mm
- Outer Bit Height: 14
- Outer Bit Width: 22mm
- Minimum Bend Radius: 20mm
- Reinforced Nylon Structure
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.