Here comes the second member in DFRobot Bluno family, the Bluno Nano. Came in a size of a gum, the Bluno Nano is perfect for BLE projects with limited space or weight.
Everything is getting smart now: wristbands and watches monitor your daily behaviours and become social; phone-controlled camera add-ons move and take shots as you like; smart gardens grow virtually in your ipad and sharing is made easy... The Bluetooth Low Energy technology has made it easy and achievable. It is exciting to see more and more smart gadgets poping out, but, isn't building own smart device and solving your own problems even cooler?
DFRobot's Bluno family is first of its kind in intergrating BT 4.0(BLE) module into Arduino Uno, making it an ideal prototyping platform for developers to go wireless. You will be able to develope your own smart bracelet , smart pedometer and more. Through the low- power Bluetooth 4.0 technology, real-time low energy communication can be made really easy.
Bluno Nano also integrates a TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip with the Arduino UNO development board. It allows wireless programming via BLE, supports Bluetooth HID, supports AT command to config the BLE, and you can upgrade BLE firmware easily. Bluno is also compatible with all Arduino Uno pins which means any project made with Uno can directly go wireless! Whatsmore, we also developed the App for the Bluno (both Android and IOS), and they are completely opensource, so that you can modify and develope your own hardware-software platform.
Note: For expanding I/O ports, the Bluno Nano is compatible with all Arduino-Nano-compatible expansion shields. If you want to use Bluno Nano via other expansion shields, some extra wirings will be needed.
- v1.3 - Improve the design of antenna to support up to 50m BLE communication by two Bluno nano
- On-board BLE chip: TI CC2540
- Wireless Programming Via BLE
- Support Bluetooth HID
- Support AT command to config the BLE
- Transparent communication through Serial
- Upgrade BLE firmware easily
- DC Supply:USB Powered or External 7V~12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega328
- Bootloader: Arduino Uno
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno pin mapping
- Size: 53x19x12mm
- Weight: 20g
Bluno Nano x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.