This cute hard-covered booklet will make storing your SMT parts a breeze with translucent flip-pages that are designed for keeping taped parts. The book has 20 pages, 19 of them are for 8mm tape (the most common size of tape by far) and 1 page is for 24mm or smaller tape. Each page has multiple 'slots' that you can slide your tape into. The slots are about 3.5" long, and there are 12 per 8mm page and 6 on the 24mm page.
Its easy to slide parts in due to the flexible pages, and you can even write with a sharpie marker onto the slots to help identify the tiny components. These are essentially the 'blank' version of Adafruit's popular 0805/0603 resistor & capacitor books
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.