The 4.3” resistive touch LCD touch from 4D Systems is a cape specifically designed for the Beaglebone Black, and provides a 4.3” primary display for the BBB for direct user interaction and information display. The Beaglebone Black connects directly to the back of the LCD cape, and provides everything the cape requires such as power and display signals.
The Beaglebone Black LCD cape features 7 push buttons below the screen, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER, along with 2 LED’s to indicate Power and User Status. Mounting the cape is easy with the 4x 3.5mm mounting holes present on it, enabling standard M3 or #6-32 screws to fasten the the LCD cape as required.
Note: This LCD is only compatible with the Beaglebone Black.
- 4.3” TFT LCD CAPE for the Beaglebone Black
- Resistive Touch Screen
- 7 push buttons including LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, ENTER, RESET and POWER
- 2 LED Lights for Power and User
- 2x2 Jumper with shunts for EEPROM CAPE ID selection
- Module dimensions: 120.4 x 80.0 x 24.8mm
- Module dimensions with Beaglebone Black: Approx 120.4 x 80.0 x 32.0mm
- 4x 3.5mm Mounting holes
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.