This basic sumo blade (sometimes also called a “scoop”) is intended for use with the Zumo chassis and included as part of the assembled Zumo Robot for Arduino. It is made of 0.036″-thick, laser-cut stainless steel, and it ships flat as shown in the product picture. The two tabs must be bent to an angle of approximately 70° before it can be mounted to the front of the Zumo chassis. Pololu recommend using a pair of long-nose pliers to bend the tabs:
Warning: Do not try to bend the tabs after mounting the blade to the Zumo chassis as this could crack the chassis’ acrylic mounting plate or the mounting tabs themselves.
The chassis mounts to the two protruding front mounting holes of the Zumo chassis using the #2-56 screws included with the chassis kit.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.