The Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine delivers professional reliability and precision at an affordable price for schools, makerspaces, labs and tech startups. Milling directly from your Gerber files, the Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine effortlessly handles double-sided PCBs with 6 mil trace and space. The Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine is fast and easy to use.
For more details about the performance, working volume, and other details about the machine, check out Bantams Technical Specifications. The Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine includes a 1-year warranty.
What’s in the Box
- Bantam Tools Desktop PCB Milling Machine
- External power supply
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Tool Set
- Bantam Tools Getting Started Projects Kit
The included Bantam Tools Getting Started Projects Kit is a guided learning experience for three projects. You'll learn how to mill electronics, SVG files, and G-code. Here's what you'll get:
- Access to online content for the guides
- Printed Circuit Board Blank, FR-1, 4”x5”, single-sided (2)
- Various electronics parts for the PCB Tutorial
- Scotch Tape, double-sided (1)
- Aluminum 1"x2"x0.125” (1)
- Nitto Tape Samples (2)
- Scouring Pad Sample (1)
- Dog Tag (2) (1 red, 1 black)
- Flat End Mill, 1/8" (1)
- Flat End Mill, 1/32" (1)
- PCB Engraving Bit, 0.005" (1)
- Metal Engraving Bit, 0.005" (1)
This is the International Version of the machine worth USD$3699 + Shipping (~$300) + Clearance Fees (~$200) + Duties (~$480). That's around AUD$5800 at the time of writing. Buying direct from us ensures you pay less and get fast local shipping.
Optional Parts / Our Tips
For PCB use, we recommend using a 1/32" and 1/64" Flat End Mill (the 1/64" is very useful for detailed PCB milling). The 1/32" is included with the kit, so you just need these parts:
For general CNC use. we recommend:
These kits are available to explore different project ideas:
- Bantam Tools Stamp Making Kit
- Bantam Tools PCB Badge Kit
- Bantam Tools Printmaking Kit
- Bantam Tools Chocolate Mold Kit
- Bantam Tools Truss Experiment Kit
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.