These M-F (male-female) aluminum standoffs are great for separating stacked components or chassis tiers. Each hexagonal standoff is 3/16″ wide with male threading extending 3/16″ to 1/4″ from one end (dimension M on the mechanical drawing to the right) and female threading to a depth of 3/16″ to 1/4″ in the other end (dimension F). A variety of lengths are available with either 2-56 or 4-40 threading:
The standoffs can be screwed together to make longer standoffs.
F-F (female-female) standoffs with threading running through the entire length of the body are also available:
we carry a variety of 2-56 and 4-40 screws and hex nuts that can be used with these standoffs.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.