Connect to those pesky 0.5mm pitch connectors that you may run across with an FPC stick. Adafruit designed this for use in house, to quickly connect to 50pin 0.5mm pitch flex cables Adafruit need to test. But They also thought it might be useful for Adafruit's customers. There's a 50-pin long connector on top, and Adafruit have one very long 'mechanical' pad. Since the pad extends along the entire length you can use any size 0.5mm pitch connector you wish, Adafruit seem to bump into 40 and 50 pin the most. Each pad is broken out to a 25-pin long 0.1"x0.1" spaced header. One side is doubled on the opposite side to make it bread-board friendly. It can accommodate most ZIF and snap connectors and will make prototyping much easier on you!
Each order comes with a single PCB stick, no header or other connectors included.
Adafruit 50 pin 0.5mm pitch FPC Adapter (2:45)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.