- Shift Register Function: Serial to Parallel
- No. of Elements: 1
- IC Output Type: Tri State
- Logic Case Style: DIP
- No. of Pins: 16
- Supply Voltage Range: 2V to 6V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
Documentation and Resources:
- Our Arduino SPI Tutorial
SPI stands for Serial Peripheral Interface and it is a way to send data between microcontrollers and other small devices. It is a synchronous data bus, meaning it uses a clock to regulate the data transfer. SPI is also Full-Duplex communication mean...
- How To Setup Raspberry Pi Zero W Headless WiFi
The following instructions will work anytime, you don't necessarily have to follow them for the first boot - this is just a very convenient way to get your Raspberry Pi onto a network without using any plug-in peripherals like a keyboard, mouse or mo...
- Getting started with your Raspberry Pi Zero W Starter Kit
Who should follow this tutorial? If this is your first experience with Raspberry Pi, and you're using a starter kit for a Raspberry Pi Zero W, then this tutorial is for you. We'll plug everything into where it needs to be, install an operating ...
- Repair your Raspberry Pi's SD Card with Diskpart
If you’ve ever pulled an SD card out of a Raspberry Pi and attempted to re-flash it with another disk image, you may have noticed something funny… "My X Gigabyte SD card has shrunk to a few megabytes! What gives?" No, your SD card isn...
- Basics: Writing Your First Script with Raspberry Pi
In this tutorial we'll be writing our first bash script for Raspberry Pi. We'll create a directory to keep this and future scripts, write the actual script, and set it up as something that can be executed from the shell. Scripts are an incredibly po...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.