"Hrmph! All I have is a power supply with a 2.1mm plug and my doodly-whatsit has a 2.5mm jack. I keep trying to force the plug to fit but that 0.4mm difference just wont work....what am I going to do!?"
ENTER The Adapter. This 2.1mm to 2.5mm adapter is the best way to adapt a 2.1mm plug so that it will fit into a 2.5mm jack.
Remember that this will fit into a device that normally would require a 5.5 OD / 2.5mm ID plug, and lets you use a 5.5/2.1mm plug. Once this is in place you can just any and all of Adafruit's DC barrel-plug wall adapters, as they all have 2.1mm plugs.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.