DS18B20 is a digital temperature sensor which is from DALLAS U.S. It can be used to quantify the environmental temperature testing.
The temperature range -55 ~ +125 ℃, the inherent temperature resolution of 0.5 ℃, support multi-point networking mesh. Three DS18B20 can deloyed on three lines, to achieve multi-point temperature measurement. It has a 9-12 bit serial output.
This sensor can be directly plug and play with our IO expansion shield.
- Voltage: +5V
- Pin definition: 1--Output 2-Power 3---GND
- Weight: 5g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.