DS18B20 is a digital temperature sensor which is from DALLAS U.S. It can be used to quantify the environmental temperature testing.
The temperature range -55 ~ +125 ℃, the inherent temperature resolution of 0.5 ℃, support multi-point networking mesh. Three DS18B20 can deloyed on three lines, to achieve multi-point temperature measurement. It has a 9-12 bit serial output.
This sensor can be directly plug and play with our IO expansion shield.
- Voltage: +5V
- Pin definition: 1--Output 2-Power 3---GND
- Weight: 5g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.