- Embedded systems for imaging acquisition and control
- Security and Control systems,
- Remote or public monitoring.
- Retrieved/object detection and recognition.
- Robot/Industrial control, vehicle and medical systems.
- 5V power supply
- Current consumption: 80-100mA
- Communication interface/protocol: RS232
- VGA/QVGA/160x120 resolution
- Support capture JPEG from serial port
- Default baud rate of serial port is 115200
Wiring description (For included cable)
- Red wire+5v
- Black wireGND
- Green wireRS232 RX line
- Yellow wireRS232 TX line
- 0.3M pixel serial JPEG camera module(1 unit)
- 4 wires cable(1 unit)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.