This board breaks out all pins of the XBee to 2.54mm pitch.
You can add a bypass capacitor and/or LED indicators ("ON" and "Associate / AD5") by yourself. These parts are not included in this kit. For detail, please see schematic in the document part.
You can use
- • For LEDs, 3mm diameter radial PTH or 0603 (1608 metric) SMD.
- • For resistors, 5mm length axial PTH or 0603 or 0805 (1608 or 2012 metric) SMD.
- • For capacitor, 100mil (2.54mm) pitch radial PTH or 0603 (1608 metric) SMD.
- • You need to short solder jumpers side of the resistors if use LED indicators.
- • 1 x PCB (25.4mm x 29.21mm)
- • 2 x 2mm pitch 1x10pin socket
- • 1 x 100mil (2.54mm) pitch 1x40pin break away header
No XBee radio module included.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.