Xadow M0 is an mbed enabled development board with Xadow form factor. It's based on NXP LPC11U35 and designed for rapid prototyping. Xadow is a series of flexible electronic modules including sensors, displays and etc. Several Xadow modules can be cascaded to create interactive objects easily.
• mbed enabled
• online development tools
• easy to use C/C++ SDK
• lots of published libraries, projects
• Xadow form factor
• extremely small and flexible
• cascade connection
• Drag-n-drop programming
• NXP LPC11U35 MCU
• Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
• 48MHz, 64KB Flash, 10KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
• USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
• Integrated with accelerometer: ADXL345
• Work Voltage: 3.3V
• DC Current per IO pin :20mA
• Digital I/O Pins: 16
• Analog Input Channels: 2
• Operating Temperature: -20~70 ℃
• Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit ourwiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade