Xadow M0 is an mbed enabled development board with Xadow form factor. It's based on NXP LPC11U35 and designed for rapid prototyping. Xadow is a series of flexible electronic modules including sensors, displays and etc. Several Xadow modules can be cascaded to create interactive objects easily.
• mbed enabled
• online development tools
• easy to use C/C++ SDK
• lots of published libraries, projects
• Xadow form factor
• extremely small and flexible
• cascade connection
• Drag-n-drop programming
• NXP LPC11U35 MCU
• Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
• 48MHz, 64KB Flash, 10KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
• USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
• Integrated with accelerometer: ADXL345
• Work Voltage: 3.3V
• DC Current per IO pin :20mA
• Digital I/O Pins: 16
• Analog Input Channels: 2
• Operating Temperature: -20~70 ℃
• Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit ourwiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
This module is not compatible with any other Xadow version 2 or RePhone modules.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.