This is the latest 2018 version of the Workshop set from littleBits. This Workshop set offers incredible value, including 160 Bits and 178 Accessories, the perfect tool for your classroom, makerspace, library or after-school program, as it is suitable for up to 16 inventors.
- Features a comprehensive workshop guide "Getting Started With littleBits"
- Easily demonstrate the power of the maker movement and learning-by-doing
- Includes official littleBits tacklebox for easy storage and transport
- Perfect for hands-on STEM/STEAM learning
- Supports iterative learning through design challenges
- Access hundreds of projects and lessons available online
- 8x button
- 8x buzzer
- 8x DC motor (tethered)
- 8x fan
- 8x fork
- 8x inverter
- 8x latch
- 8x light sensor
- 8x long led
- 8x number
- 8x power
- 8x pressure sensor
- 8x pulse
- 8x RGB led
- 8x servo
- 8x slide dimmer
- 8x temperature sensor
- 8x threshold
- 16x wire
- 8x battery + cable
- 8x Brick Adapter
- 1x Getting Started with littleBits
- 16x motorMate
- 8x mounting boards
- 16x screwdriver
- 120x Shoes
- 1x Tackle Box
- Dimensions (mm): 304.8(H) x 406.4(W) x 406.4(D)
- Product Weight: 11.24lbs (5.1 kg)
- Recommended Age: 14+
- SKU: 670-0013
- UPC: 810876020435
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- LittleBits Community & the Workshop Set
LittleBits have launched a global network of organizations to share and spread the word of littleBits. It's all to put the power of electronics in the hands of everyone. The 'chapters' are simply locations such as maker spaces and libraries, all arou...
- littleBits for Educators
Professional development, educator’s discounts, classroom kits teamed with hundreds of pages of supporting content and lesson plans. This is what you get when you decide to bring littleBits to the classroom. All the drudgery has been taken care...
- littleBits in Australia!
Fun, educational blocks which educate on the fundamentals of electronics without swamping young minds minutia of electrical theory. That is the very core of what littleBits offers with their sensational range of products. But what is lit...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.