The Workshop Set from littleBits offers a tremendous value with 100 modules (10 of each of littleBits most popular modules, see below for list).
The kit is suitable for up to 20 people at any time, so it's the perfect tool for your classroom, makerspace, library or after-school program. You can easily structure lessons and workshops with this set or even go ahead and use the existing ones that come with your kit!
- A comprehensive workshop guide get you up to speed with the littleBits ecosystem and how lessons will flow
- Easily demonstrate the power of the maker movement and learning-by-doing with all ages!
- Includes the official littleBits tacklebox for easy storage and transport
- Perfect for hands-on STEM/STEAM learning
- Supports iterative learning through design challenges
- Access hundreds of projects and lessons available online
10x of these
- bright LED
- DC motor
- mounting boards
- battery & cable
20x of these
- Dimensions (mm): 304.8(H) x 406.4(W) x 406.4(D)
- Product Weight: 9.59 lbs (4.35 kg)
- Recommended Age: 8+
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- LittleBits Community & the Workshop Set
LittleBits have launched a global network of organizations to share and spread the word of littleBits. It's all to put the power of electronics in the hands of everyone. The 'chapters' are simply locations such as maker spaces and libraries, all arou...
- littleBits for Educators
Professional development, educator’s discounts, classroom kits teamed with hundreds of pages of supporting content and lesson plans. This is what you get when you decide to bring littleBits to the classroom. All the drudgery has been taken care...
- littleBits in Australia!
Fun, educational blocks which educate on the fundamentals of electronics without swamping young minds minutia of electrical theory. That is the very core of what littleBits offers with their sensational range of products. But what is lit...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Started with Circuit Scribe
What a glorious time we live in, where, as technology continues to evolve, so too does the ability to learn more about it and get hands on with concepts that would otherwise be out of reach, especially for young minds. Today, we’re going to tak...
- The One Wand to rule them all!
Wands are cool, right? That's what Trinity, Adele, and April were thinking of our recent littleBits Workshop, down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. Their inspiration for this project came straight from the films, in particular, the magic wands that Harry and co use throughout the Saga. They went a bit above a typical wand though, using a pressure sensor alongside a fan, buzzer, and bar graph to make their wand light up...
- littleBits Death Eater Skull!
Remote Controls are magical enough to recreate this awesome Death Eater Skull. You can switch it on from across the room and make it glow an evil green! Jake and Nathan built this invention at a littleBits Workshop down at the Core Electronics Knowledge Factory. At first, they tweaked an RGB LED Bit to be the perfect green and after some additions and problem solving they ended up with this remotely controlled Skull lamp. Just a...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade