Getting tired of plug and unplug the USB cable when you debugging the Arduino project? This wireless programming module is designed for wireless upload skectch/codes to Arduino. With up-to 5 meters range, you can bring your laptop and do a wireless programming for your already deployed Arduino based devices which is hard to open. Cut the wire, and try this superb communication module.
This module can also be used as a standard bidirectional wireless communication module with up to 20 meters range and 115200 bps speed(line in sight). When uses as communication modules, it exchanges data as a transparent serial port. Only Tx/Rx will be required to do the transmission.
- Suitable for outdoor Arduino based devices.
- Suitable for Arduino based robots.
- Suitable for thoese devices which are hard to reach.
Its pin out is compatible with XBEE socket. You will need at least a Xbee Adapter and one of the following shield to perform the wireless programming.
- Xbee Adatper V2
- DFRduino IO Expansion Shield V5
- DFRduino Mega IO Expansion Shield V1.2
- Mega IO Expansion Shield V2.1
- DFRduino Xbee Shield
1. You will need a pair of this module to perform wireless programming.
2. It's not compatible with Arduino Leonardo series processor.
It is compatible with:
- DFRduino Duemilanove
- DFRduino Mega
- Romeo v1.1
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Duemilanove or Nano w/ ATmeg328
- Arduino Diecimila,Duemilanove,or Nano w/ ATmega168
- Arduino Mega (ATmega1280)
- Arduino Mini
- Arduino BT w/ ATmega328/168
- LilyPad Arduino w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (5V,16MHz) w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (3.3V,8MHz) w/ ATmega328/168
- Arduino NG or older w/ ATmega168/ATmega 8
- Supply Voltage:3.3V
- Working current: 10mA
- Working Temperature: 0 - 70 C
- Interface: UART (TTL)
- Support Baud Rate:1200/2400/4800/9600/14400/19200/28800/38400/57600/115200
- Communication Range: 20 Meters (line in sight)
- Frequency Band:2.4Ghz
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
- How to network XBee and the Arduino
Want to setup a wireless XBee network between some Arduinos and your PC? We're going to show you how. We will be using Series 1 XBee modules alongside some XBee Explorer USB modules from Sparkfun to set up our own Personal Area Network (PAN). All the...
- What are Xbee Modules?
Wi-Fi, as we know it, is a form of wireless communication based on the 802.11 standards as outlined by the IEEE (the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers). If you're paying attention to it, you'll notice an appendage to this standard tha...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.