Ever wanted to play with those newfangled RFID tags? Although it’s been around for a while, the technology has been extremely cost-prohibitive and difficult to implement without being an RF engineer. This affordable product opens the door for using RFID in your own projects!
These paper-thin, adhesive EPCglobal Gen2 tags work with our Simultaneous RFID reader and can be stuck to practically anything you can imagine. The tags can read and be written to — and also have a kill feature. Each tag comes with a TID (Truly Unique ID) that can’t be changed, but there’s plenty of memory for you to write and read from.
- EPCglobal Gen2 and ISO/IEC 18000-6c
- 800 Bits of Memory
- 512 User Bits
- 64-Bit Unique TID (unalterable serial number)
- 32-Bit Access and 32-Bit Kill Passwords
- Width: 2.5mm
- Length: 9.5mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.