Nothing makes a project harder to maintain than a lot of loose wiring. That's why Adafruit like to use terminal blocks whenever making PCB-to-Wire connections. These particular 3.5mm terminal blocks are Adafruit's favorite: big enough for a range of wire gauges, easy to adjust with a screwdriver, and not too chunky. The only down-side is that they do not fit into 2.5mm spaced holes (they're 3.5mm spaced) - but they do fit in most perf/proto-board if you rotate them diagonally (see photo above). They don't fit nicely into solderless breadboards.
These terminal blocks are designed to 'snap' together. You can attach as many 3-pin or 2-pin ones along as you'd like to make arbitrary length of terminal block.
So useful, Adafruit sell them as a pack of 5! Each order will net you 5 pieces of 2-pin connectors. Check out Adafruit's 5 x 3-pin connector pack as well.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade