|Instructions for Tamiya 70156 long universal arm set page 2.|
The Tamiya 70156 Long Universal Arm Set can be combined with other Tamiya products to construct crank systems, link systems, and structures for your robot or other project as illustrated in the instructions shown here.
This set includes four 41-hole arms with 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart. The arms can be cut to the desired length (each arm has regularly-spaced grooves that help to make a straight cut), and the holes can be modified to create longer slots for use in a cranking system. Also included is a set of screws and nuts for connecting the arms to each other and to your robot or other project.
For a shorter arm set that includes some other hardware, see the Tamiya 70143 Universal Arm Set.
- Four 41-hole arms with 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart (10 x 170 mm, 0.4" x 6.7")
- 15 3 x 10 mm screws
- Four 3 x 20 mm screws
- Four 3 x 25 mm screws
- Eight 3 x 12 mm tapping screws
- 15 metal nuts
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.