This Sure Electronics Programmer is compatible with the Microchip® PICkit® 3 Programmer/Debugger. It is a simple low-cost in-circuit debugger that is controlled by a PC running MPLAB® IDE (v8.20 or greater) software on a Windows platform. The PICkit® 3 programmer/debugger is an integral part of the development engineer’s tool suite. The application usage can vary from software development to hardware integration.
This Programmer/Debugger is a debugger system used for hardware and software development of Microchip® PIC® microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) that are based on In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) and Enhanced In-Circuit Serial Programming 2-wire serial interfaces.
The debugger system executes code like an actual device because it uses a device with built-in emulation circuitry, instead of a special debugger chip, for emulation. All available features of a given device are accessible interactively, and can be set and modified by the MPLAB® IDE interface.
- Size: 93.50(L) × 39.80(W) × 12.90(H) ±0.2mm
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Low voltage to 5V (1.8 to 5V range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, active, status)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of all memory types (EEPROM, ID, configuration and program) with verification
- Peripheral freeze at breakpoint
- Program and debug applications
- Programmer/Debugger x1
- RJ11 to 6-pin flat cable x 1
- 6-pin flat cables ×1
- Mini USB print cable ×1
- Free 6-pin header ×1
- Free 6-pin housing ×1
"Microchip", "PICKit", "MPLAB" and "PIC" are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Inc.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.