The Sure Electronics Programmer is compatible with the "Microchip® PICKit® 2" software and hardware design. It's a low-cost development tool designed to help the user get up to speed quickly using PIC® microcontrollers.
- Easy to use Windows programming interface for programming many of Microchip® Flash family of microcontrollers.
- Inlcudes handy hardware for In-Circuit-Programming and prototyping.
Debugging & Programming Support:
- PIC16F684*, 685*, 687*, 688*, 689*, 690*
- PIC16F883, 884, 886, 887
- PIC16F913, 914, 916, 917, 946
- These devices require an ICD header board to enable debugging with them Programming only
- PIC12F508, 509, 510
- PIC16F505, 506
- For the most current MPLAB® support information, see Readme for PICkit® 2 in the “Readmes” subdirectory of “MPLAB® IDE.” (Typically C:\Program Files\Microchip\MPLAB IDE\Readmes)
- RJ11 to 6-pin flat cable
- 6-pin flat cable
- Mini USB cable
"Microchip", "PICKit" and "PIC" are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Inc.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.