- Range: 100m – with the on-board chip antenna or upto 1000m using an external antenna
- Air data rate: 250Kbps over the air (can be changed)
- Serial data rate: 115,200bps (can be changed)
- Proven technology: Over 40 million hours in the field
- Encryption: 128 bit AES (turned off by default)
- Different networks: 65,000 (selectable PANID)
- Network types: Point to point, point to multipoint, multipoint to point and multipoint to multipoint.
- Thousands of software examples: Any Arduino project that uses the XBee for serial comms will work the same.
- Over the air programming: You can program your Arduino straight from the IDE without any hardware hacks or screamer software.
- Jumper free uploads: No need to remove the shield, change jumpers or flip switches when doing uploads (most XBee shields do).
- Supports LLAP: LLAP is the world’s easiest way to talk to Internet of Things nodes. Example sketches can be downloaded for free, this means you can build and sell your own IoT devices which can be networked with off the shelf products.
- 69mm x 53.5mm x 12mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade