If these spring connectors look familiar to you, they should. They have been used in a multitude of beginner electronic labs teaching the basics of circuitry and electronics. All you would have to do is push the spring back and insert a wire lead in between to coils, and voilà, you have made a solderless connection. We remember how easily these spring connectors were to use when we first handled them, so why not incorporate them into a project now?
We are offering these steel spring connectors in packs of ten with each end ground flat to make soldering easier for you. These can even be used on protoboards with 0.1" spacing, by using a grid of 9 holes (check the video below).
Note: The board that you see in the photos to the left can be found under the name “SPRING-CONN” in our Eagle Library.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.