The Android Things Kit is a set of hardware that when paired with the Edison Base Kit, provides a set of hardware to start using Android Things. Android Things is a software suite that combines an embedded OS, core services, developer kit, and developer console.
The Intel Edison and Edison blocks are the main component and are natively supported in Android Things. These hardware solutions combined with Android Things provides a complete set of tools for developing a connected device with full support and features. With the flexibility to take your idea from prototype to production and even to scale without the need for complete redesigns.
The Android Things Kit, when combined with the Edison Base Kit, provides you with everything you need to introduce you to the Brillo IoT landscape. Simply attach the Raspberry Pi Block to your Edison and you you begin to play with the imcluded 7-Seg display, BME280 Breakout, LEDs, and more!
- 1x SparkFun Block for Intel® Edison - Raspberry Pi B (with Headers)
- 1x SparkFun Atmospheric Sensor Breakout - BME280 (with Headers)
- 1x SparkFun 7-Segment Serial Display - Red (with Headers)
- 1x Breadboard - Self-Adhesive (White)
- 1x Mini Speaker
- 1x Assorted LED Pack - (5 Red, 5 Blue, 5 Yellow, 5 Green)
- 1x Simon Button Pack - (1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow, 1 Green)
- 30x Jumper Wires Premium - 4" M/M
- 20x Jumper Wires Connected - 6" M/F
- 20x Resistor - 10K Ohm
- 20x Resistor - 330 Ohm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade