This Nintendo DS Screen Kit joins two of our more unique products together to provide you with an easy means to equip your next project with touchscreen functionality. Inside each kit is one Nintendo DS Touchscreen and one SparkFun Touchscreen Connector Breakout. All you need to do to set this kit up is to simply attach the touchscreen’s ribbon cable into the connectors connector, solder on some headers or wires and connect it up. That’s it!
SparkFun Touchscreen Connector Breakout uses an attached 4-pin right angle ZIF connector to connect to the touchscreen’s four GPIO cable. Readings from the screen are taken by putting 5V across two of the pins with an analog to digital conversion on the other two pins therefore achieving full X and Y position recognition.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.