This is a very simple board that takes a 4-9V input voltage and outputs a selectable 1.8V or 3.3V regulated voltage. All headers are 0.1" pitch for simple insertion into a breadboard.
Input power can be supplied to either the DC barrel jack or the two pin header labeled + and -. Output power is supplied to the pins labeled GND and VCC. Board has both an On/Off switch and a voltage select switch (3.3V/1.8V).
The two sets of four GND and VCC pins are spaced such that when connected to our Basic Breadboard both power busses will be powered.
Note: Headers are not supplied. You will need to supply your own headers to connect this board to a breadboard. Check below for some breakaway header strips.
- 4-9V input voltage via barrel jack or 2-pin header
- 3.3V or 1.8V regulated output voltage
- 800mA Operating Current
- ON/OFF switch
- Output voltage select switch
- Power status LED
- PTC fuse protected power
- 5.5x2.1mm center positive barrel jack
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.