If you want to make a kit you'll need some solder. This 0.1 lb / 50 gram spool is a good amount, not too much (like 1 lb spools) and not too little (like those little 'pocket clip' vials).
This spool of solder contains approximately 0.5mm / .02" diameter in standard SAC305 formulation. This is lead-free solder, so great for lead-free/RoHS shops. For flux, it contains a 'no clean' rosin core. Its good for all through-hole soldering and great for any kind of SMT soldering.
Contains Sn 96.5%, Ag %3.0, Cu %0.5 (96.5/3/0.5) sometimes referred to as SAC305
Perfect for when you need a lead-free alternative to classic 60/40!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.