If you want to make a kit you'll need some solder. This 0.1 lb / 50 gram spool is a good amount, not too much (like 1 lb spools) and not too little (like those little 'pocket clip' vials).
This spool of solder is the less expensive version of Adafruit's popular SAC305 RoHS solder. This is lead-free solder, so great for lead-free shops, however it's not SAC305, a formulation which some people prefer. For flux, it contains a 'no clean' rosin core. It's good for all through-hole soldering and great for any kind of SMT soldering.
Contains Sn 99.3%, Cu 0.7% with a flux of 2.2%.
Perfect for when you need a lead-free alternative to classic 60/40!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade