This hard plastic wheel is specially designed for the Solarbotics GM2, GM3, GM8, and GM9 gear motor output shafts. It also fits on Pololu plastic gearmotors (although the included screw might be too short for these motors). While the GMW wheel can function as a wheel all by itself, the four convenient mounting holes also let you use this as a wheel adapter to attach a larger wheel, or to attach legs and other mechanisms to your gearmotor.
This plastic robot wheel is 1-3/16" (30 mm) in diameter, 0.28" (7 mm) wide, and the double-flat slot fits snuggly onto the shafts of the Solarbotics gearmotors and Pololu plastic gearmotors listed under the related products on this web page.
- One gear motor mount
- One screw (might be too short to work with the Pololu plastic gearmotors)
- One washer
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.