Make your project stand up to serious abuse with an otterbox, a true waterproof drybox that is also tough enough to get run over. Made of clear polycarbonate, you'll be able to keep an eye on any indicator LEDs. Adafruit have these in 3 sizes: small (#1000), medium (#2000) and large (#3000). They're ideal for projects with wireless components like GPS loggers, GPRS/GSM cellular or xbee but can also act as a portable "pack & hack" project box.
Comes with a lanyard and there are slots on the side for strapping the box onto something. Its a tough box so it will be hard to drill into it.
- Waterproof, crushproof & watertight
- Perfect for protecting your electronic project indoors and outdoors
- Patented drybox, designed to handle full submersions - up to 100 ft
- Exterior dim: 4.84"L x 3.68"W x 1.63"H
- Interior dim: 3.7"L x 2.4"W x 1"H
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150 g)
- Clear (stickers are removable
- Detailed diagram datasheet!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade