That's one slim cellular antenna! At 238mm long from tip to tip and and with a cable thickness of just 2mm, this 3dBi GSM antenna is slim, compact and sensitive, with a 3dBi gain. The antenna juts out from its base with stick-on back so you attach it to an enclosure if you're making something like, say, a DIY phone. It has a tiny uFL connector on the end - which is perfect for the FONA - but will also work well for any other RF project on the 850/900/1800/1900/2100 bands, such as any other Cellular or GSM/GPRS device.
They also offer a version of this antenna with a shorter 75mm cable.
- Cable length: 200mm/8"
- Antenna length: 38mm/1.5"
- Total length: 238mm/9.5"
- Weight: 1.2g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade