Segment Mini Board. This board features a standard common-cathode seven segment red led display, for testing and developing code for a seven-segment display.
This unit incorporates current limiting resistors for each segment. Each segment is wired to a standard female header located on the back of the unit. The decimal point is also wired for use in a multiple digit display. Can be used with most microcontrollers and can also be connected with our 74HC595 Mini Board for reducing the number of control pins required.
The Seven-Segment Mini Board is a small compact board ideal for testing and developing program code for seven-segment displays.
- Standard Common Cathode Seven-Segment Display
- Current Limiting Resistors Included
- Easy to Connect Female Headers
- Decimal Point also connected
- Standard 5V control for most microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 30 x 22 mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.