This is the new-released SD card V4.0 shield. It provides a storage space for your Arduino. Users can read/write SD card via Arduino's built-in SD library. It supports SD, SDHC and Micro SD cards. It will only occupy the SPI port of your Arduino. Comparing to previous versions, it combines the standard SD slot and the Micro SD slot into a standard one, the included adaptor enables using of Micro SD cards . You can stack on other shields that work with the unused pins. Additionally, the preformed I2C and UART port facilitate your connection with Grove modules.
Note: Headers of this product is shipped unsoldered.
Stand SD card、SDHC card and TF card compatible
UART Grove & I2C connection compatible
Fully supported SD Library
Minimal number of SPI port
|Supported Card Type||SD card(<=32G); Micro SD card(<=32G); SDHC card(<=32G)||/|
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.