RPLIDAR A2 is the next generation low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. It can take up to 4000 samples of laser ranging per second with high rotation speed. And equipped with SLAMTEC patented OPTMAG technology, it breakouts the life limitation of traditional LIDAR system so as to work stably for a long time.
The system can perform 2D 360-degree scan within a 6-meter range. The generated 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization and object/environment modeling.
The typical scanning frequency of the RPLIDAR A2 is 10hz (600rpm). Under this condition, the resolution will be 0.9°. And the actual scanning frequency can be freely adjusted within the 5-15hz range according to the requirements of users.
The RPLIDAR A2 adopts the low cost laser triangulation measurement system developed by SLAMTEC, which makes the RPLIDAR A2 has excellent performance in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment without direct sunlight exposure. Meanwhile, before leaving the factory, every RPLIDAR A2 has passed the strict testing to ensure the laser output power meet the standards of FDA Class I.
Note; this product is for pre-order, shipping is estimated to start from July, 2016.
- Obstacle Avoidance
- Autonomous Mapping
- Route Planning
- Model: RPLDIAR-A2
- Distance Range: 0.15 - 6 m
- Angular Range: 0-360 degree
- Distance Resolution: <0.5 (0.15~1.5 meters)
- <1% of the distance (All distance range)
- Angular Resolution: 0.9degree
- Sample Duration: 0.25 millisecond
- Sample Frequency 4000Hz
- Scan Rate: 10Hz
- Weight: 340g
- RPLIDAR A2 - 360 Degree Laser Range Scanner x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.