This isn’t your typical LED bar graph; this is a behemoth! This RGB bar graph features an impressive 48 segments of high-brightness LEDs. This bar graph is perfect for projects requiring display meters with higher accuracy for reading a power charge, volume peak or signal strength. It should be mentioned that this board does not have a very compact footprint, so be sure to prepare to use a bit of space.
Each segment in this bar graph has an RGB LED behind it allowing each segment to be any color you’d like. This requires control of 144 LEDs. We recommend some (possibly complex) charlieplexing practices be implemented before using this part. Additionally, to help get everything set up we’ve added the footprint to this bar graph in our Eagle Library. Just click the Eagle icon at the top of the page.
Note: The Datasheet provided below has the blue and green color pins switched. This won’t cause anything to break; just be sure to assign the colors correctly so no weirdness occurs.
Dimensions: 101mm L x 9mm W x 5mm H (w/o Headers)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.