The SMB130 is a 28 pin DIP module that includes all necessary components for a 13.56 MHz RFID Mifare, aside from a PCB antenna.
The module communicates over UART or I2C with simple protocols. It also has 2 general purpose inputs and 2 general purpose outputs for switches, relays, etc.
Check below for Mifare RFID tags.
Note: You will need an antenna or evaluation board for this module to work. Check the related product below.
- UART interface up to 115200bps
- I2C interface up to 400 KHz
- Complete read/write module excluding antenna
- 5V supply
- 2 general purpose outputs
- 2 general purpose inputs
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.