If you already have a 7" TFT that is about 165mm x 105mm in size (with a visible area equal to or smaller than 152mm x 91mm), you can put this glass resistive overlay over it to add a resistive touch screen.
To use, first remove the protective plastic wrap from both sides. Attach to your touchscreen controller (we suggest Adafruit's AR1100 USB touch adapter if you need USB mouse interface, or the STMPE610 breakout for I2C/SPI) and test to make sure the screen works over all - remember that only one side will work for touch, so flip it over if you can't get it working. Once you know which way is up, and you've got the touch screen talking to your controller, use double-sided tape to attach it to your screen, carefully lining up the outer edges.
Resistive Touchscreen Overlay - 7" diag. 165mm x 105mm - 4 Wire (12:08)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.