The Raspberry Pi Display Adapter is a simple Raspberry Pi adapter designed to provide a convenient interface to attach 4D Systems display modules to the Raspberry Pi platform, without having to use jumper wires on the Raspberry Pi headers.
Communication to the 4D Systems Display Modules is performed via the Raspberry Pi’s serial port (RX and TX), and is provided to the user in a simple 5-pin interface, where a 5 way cable can be attached between the adapter and the Display Module.
Power for the display is supplied from the Raspberry Pi’s 5V bus. No external power is required for the Display Module as all power is supplied from the Raspberry Pi, via the Adaptor.
- Direct IO connection to the Raspberry Pi
- Simple 5-pin serial interface for 4D System display modules
- Raspberry Pi supllied 5V power for display module
- 5 wire ribbon included
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade