This combo board is the first of its kind to provide a variety of environmental data including barometric pressure, humidity, temperature, TVOCs, and CO2 levels, all over an easy to use I2C bus. The CCS811 is a very popular and very new TVOC and CO2 sensor. It has a feature that allows it to tune its internal algorithm and improve its readings if you provide the sensor with current humidity and temperature. Fortunately, the BME280 is an awesome sensor that outputs humidity, barometric pressure, and temperature. We decided to stick both on an easy to use board. We provide example code showing how to read humidity and pressure data from the BME280 and then transmit that data back to the CCS811 for improved TVOC and CO2 detection.
This board includes Qwiic connectors. The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators. You can read more about the Qwiic system here.
We do not plan to regularly produce SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- Dual Qwiic connectors for fast connection and optional daisy-chaining
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- I2C Interface
- Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) Range: 0 to 1187 parts-per-billion
- CO2 Range: 400 to 8192 parts-per-million
- Temp Range: -40C to 85C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 100% RH, +/-3% from 20-80%
- Pressure Range: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa
- Altitude Range: 0 to 30,000ft (9.2km), relative accuracy of 3.3ft (1m) at sea level, 6.6ft (2m) at 30,000 ft.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.