Welcome to the Internet of Things with Google! Whether you are a device creator prototyping a new design for production, or a hobbyist looking for an introduction to the new Android Things API, you've come to the right place. It's time to get your Android enabled hardware working with Google services.
Android Things is an Android-based OS that supports new embedded single board computer like the Raspberry Pi 3 and introduces a new set of Hardware API for Android to access GPIO, SPI, I2C, PWM and UART peripherals.
This kit will supply you with peripherals for your Intel Edison or Raspberry Pi 3, so you can get your feet wet with the new Android Things API and start exploring and developing on the platform. If you're planning on using this with the Pi 3, Adafruit recommend that you pick up the Raspberry Pi 3 Board Pack as well.
This kit will allow you to run through official samples, "getting started" tutorials, and build your first Android Things projects.
- Assembled Adafruit BMP280 I2C or SPI Barometric Pressure & Altitude Sensor x 1
- Assembled Quad Alphanumeric Display - Yellow 0.54" Digits w/ I2C Backpack x 1
- Piezo Buzzer - PS1240 x 1
- Micro servo x 1
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 3" (75mm)
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires - 20 x 6" (150mm)
- Colorful Round Tactile Button Switch Assortment - 15 pack
- Half-size breadboard x 1
- Through-Hole Resistors - 470 ohm 5% 1/4W - Pack of 25
- Through-Hole Resistors - 10K ohm 5% 1/4W - Pack of 25
- Diffused 10mm Red LED x 1
- Diffused 10mm Green LED x 1
- Diffused 10mm Blue LED x 1
Please check out the resources and documentation through the links below to get more information on how to get Android Things working with your developer board:
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.