The SIS-2 monitors an IR receiver, and when a certain remote code is detected, an output pin will toggle. Two outputs are available and any code on any remote can be taught to the SIS-2. This makes it simple to implement an infrared (IR) remote controllable switching solution for a wide variety of applications. When used with an inexpensive IR receiver module, the SIS-2 recognizes IR signals from 2 independent IR remote control sources, and provides 2 modes of switching for your application.
The IR sources can be from the same or multiple remotes. Works with over 99% of IR remotes, both universal and dedicated types. IR code is easily “taught“ by user with a few simple button presses on the IR remote. IR code is stored in non-volatile, re-programmable memory. Applications include switching and on/off control of two sources, volume control, digital pots, and servos.
Want to build an ultimate universal remote? Check out this popsci article!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.