Handy for making wire harnesses or jumpering between headers on PCB's. These premium jumper wires are a little over 6" (150mm) long and come in a 'strip' of 40 (4 pieces of each of ten colors). They have 0.1" sockets on either end and fit cleanly next to each other on standard-pitch 0.1" (2.54mm) header. Adafruit recentlty updated these so they are in a 'ribbon strip' instead of individual wires. You can always pull the ribbon wires off to make individual jumpers, or keep them together to make neatly organized wire harnesses.
We suggest picking up some extra-long break-away header pins as well, you can stick those into the sockets to turn the cables into female-male or male-female jumpers!
Note: The length of the jumper wires is sometimes a bit longer than what is listed.
For best results, when plugging these in a line, have the sides with the 'silver latch bit' sticking out since that side is a tiny bit wider than 0.1"
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.