This is a great general-purpose actuator for tiny mechanisms. The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible. Mounting screws and an assortment of servo horns is included with this servo. The product picture shows an example of this included hardware (hardware might vary). You can find more information about this servo under the specifications tab and in its datasheet (200k pdf).
Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade