This new version uses an SMD 5x2 header. This is a simple to use USB AVR programmer. It is low cost, easy to use, works great with AVRDude, and is tested extensively on a Windows desktop. Based on Dick Streefland’s USBtiny and Limor Fried’s USBtinyISP. This is a low-cost programmer designed for those on a tight budget.
This programmer works really well for ATmega168 and ATmega328 and should work with all the AVR micros supported by AVRDUDE.
This board is buffered and power protected so that you can do some really evil things to the programmer without killing it. It is fast! One of the greatest features of this board is the ability to power the target (up to 500mA) from the programmer.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Limor Fried. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
Note: The drivers link has been updated below to be Windows 7 compatible.
- Standard AVR ISP programmer
- ATtiny2313 with USBtiny firmware preloaded
- Buffered output
- PTC fuse protected power
- Programmer can power target
- Supports ATmega168/328 and many others
- Two status LEDs
- Both 10-pin and 6-pin targets supported (cable included)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.