A nifty little breakout from Adafruit's friends at Pimoroni that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT on your Raspberry Pi Model Pi 3, 2, A+, or B+. The Pimoroni Black HAT Hack3r is ideal for debugging your HAT projects or combining a HAT with other circuits.
- HAT spec landing area with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes un-assembled in kit form
The inspiration for the Black HAT Hack3r comes from the Pimoroni people debugging new HAT designs but finding it so useful that they turned it into a product!
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3x 40-way pin header
- 4x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4x Rubber non-slip feet
Please Note: Raspberry Pi and Adafruit GPS HAT not included.
- PCB Dimensions: 65mm x 105mm x 2mm / 2.6" x 4.1" x 0.08"
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.