A nifty little breakout from Adafruit's friends at Pimoroni that lets you access all of the GPIO pins while also running a HAT on your Raspberry Pi Model Pi 3, 2, A+, or B+. The Pimoroni Black HAT Hack3r is ideal for debugging your HAT projects or combining a HAT with other circuits.
- HAT spec landing area with PCB standoffs
- Includes 40 pin GPIO ribbon cable
- All GPIO pins labelled with function, BCM pin number, physical pin number
- Rubber non-slip feet
- 4 mounting holes
- Comes un-assembled in kit form
The inspiration for the Black HAT Hack3r comes from the Pimoroni people debugging new HAT designs but finding it so useful that they turned it into a product!
- Black HAT Hack3r PCB
- 40-way black GPIO ribbon cable
- 3x 40-way pin header
- 4x PCB standoff for HAT mounting
- 4x Rubber non-slip feet
Please Note: Raspberry Pi and Adafruit GPS HAT not included.
- PCB Dimensions: 65mm x 105mm x 2mm / 2.6" x 4.1" x 0.08"
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade