This is the Parallel Gripper Kit A, a simple and durable robotics kit that is great for “getting a grip” on pretty much any robotics project! Designed for use with any standard size Hitec or Futaba servo, the gripper kit is easy to assemble and requires only a Phillips Head Screwdriver. This gripper is capable of opening, in a parallel motion, 2.8" wide max, has an overall body dimension of 5" long by 4.1" wide, and offers both 0.77" and 1.5" hub patterns for easy mounting on Actobotics components.
Actobotics is a robotics building system based around extruded aluminum channels, gears, precision shafts, and ball bearings. Thanks to the two standardized hole patterns, nearly all Actobotics components can be intuitively connected together. The wide range of components makes building complex electromechanical prototypes or finished projects a reality.
Note: This kit does NOT include a servo. Check the Recommended Products section below for great standard size servo options.
- Opening Width - 2.8" (71.12mm)
- Hub Pattern - 0.77" & 1.5"
- Product Page (637092)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.