|Parallax (Futaba S148) continuous rotation servo.|
The Parallax (Futaba S148) continuous rotation servo converts standard RC servo position pulses into continuous rotation speed. It can be controlled directly by a microcontroller without any additional electronics, which makes it a great actuator for robotics projects. The servo includes an adjustable potentiometer that can be used to center the servo and comes with a star-shaped servo horn and an 11″ (270 mm) lead.
- Power: 4.8 – 6 V
- Top 6 V speed: 50 RPM (with no load)
- Torque: 2.7 kg-cm/38 oz-in at 6 V
- Weight: 43 g/1.5 oz with servo horn and screw
- Size (L x W x H): 40.5 mm x 20.0 mm x 38.0 mm / 1.60" x 0.8" x 1.50"
- Control interface: RC servo pulse width control, 1.50 ms neutral
- Manual adjustment port
Continuous rotation servo comparison
|Continuous rotation servo size comparison. From left to right: SpringRC SM-S4303R, Power HD AR-3606HB, Parallax, and FEETECH FS90R.|
|SpringRC SM-S4303R||PowerHD AR-3606HB||Parallax (Futaba S148)||FEETECH FS90R|
|Max Speed @ 6 V:||54 RPM||71 RPM||50 RPM||130 RPM|
|Stall torque @ 6 V:||71 oz-in||93 oz-in||42 oz-in||21 oz-in|
|Max Speed @ 4.8 V:||43 RPM||62 RPM||39 RPM||100 RPM|
|Stall [email protected] 4.8 V:||46 oz-in||83 oz-in||33 oz-in||18 oz-in|
|Weight:||41 g||40 g||43 g||9 g|
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.