This handy USB extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has a B type port. We think this would be most handy when putting an Arduino in a box.
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with M3 screws installed, 1.1" / 29mm apart. Can be used with box walls 0.125" to 0.25" wide. If you have a thinner-walled box, simply swap out the M3 screws for shorter ones. Cable, from connector to connector, is 13" long.
- Panel mount USB type B socket with USB type B plug at cable end
- 28 AWG data, 24 AWG power wires
- Length: 330mm / 13"
- Two M3 mounting screws, 1.1" / 29mm apart
- Panel mount end dimensions: 38mm x 14.5mm / 1.5" x 0.57"
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.