Our new Opto-Isolator Mini Board is an easy to use, compact solution for converting from a 3V output signal to a standard 5V TTL output. Ideal for use with the new 3.3V Microcontrollers such as the MPS range and many others. Each output is opto-isolated for safe operation with your 3V microcontroller.
This unit includes 8 Opto-isolators to provide a standard port conversion between a 3V output port to a standard 5V output. High-quality, High-Voltage, fast conversion PC817 Opto-isolator is used on this board. Together with standard IDCC and male/female headers for easy connection to your control system or development board. The board can be mounted easily and includes mounting holes.
The Opto-Isolator Mini Board is a small compact solution to a problem that is becoming increasingly common with the new low power consumption 3V microcontrollers available on the market now.
- Opto-Isolated For Improved Satefy and Reliability
- Suitable to Convert 3V Outputs to standard TTL 5V Output
- Standard IDCC connectors for easy connection
- Can be used with a wide range of 3V Microcontrollers
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.