Push once to turn one side on, push again to turn off, push again to turn the other side on, one last push and its off again! It's basically a push-button toggle switch that connects and disconnects the middle pin from either of the two side switches with every click. This clicky switch makes a great power switch or mode toggler. Adafruit like this switch because it's breadboard friendly and more fun than a power switch. Can reliably handle up to 500mA and up to 12VDC. This is a really satisfying switch.
Note: The top of this button may come in red or black. The two buttons are identical. We cannot control which color button you'll receive.
The leads are not on a perfect 0.1" grid so for use with a breadboard just bend the leads out just a tad and snap into a solderless breadboard or perfboard.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.